At the Entrepreneur Law Group LLP, we believe in helping entrepreneurs grow and thrive in Silicon Valley beyond. We have an entrepreneurship program to help start-ups put together and execute a strong business plan with a world-class legal foundation that includes patent and IP protection. We consider our work a success when we have helped our clients explore and expand on their brainchild with a business plan that taps into unforeseen profitable market opportunities.
At the Entrepreneur Law Group LLP, we work closely with the founders of businesses on every aspect of developing a business — from thought to reality. This includes using founders’ law to:
- Help founders in negotiations for contract writing with potential partners, vendors, customers, and other third parties
- Line up seed and angel funding with private investors such as family members, close friends, or trusted business associates
- Facilitate smooth transactions when partnering with venture capital firms for significant investment opportunities
Our team of attorneys is distinguished in several ways:
- Domain knowledge. We are particularly experienced in the computer and information technology industries, both because our work as lawyers has focused on representing high-tech professionals and because many of our attorneys come from high-tech backgrounds. So we can “talk tech” with our clients.
- Advocacy. We are experienced advocates, in courtrooms and before mediators and arbitrators. We have experience representing both sides in intellectual property disputes, and many of our attorneys have worked as arbitrators or neutral evaluators. That experience allows us to bring a real-world perspective about options and strategy to our clients.
- Experience. The Entrepreneur Law Group LLP is led by Jack Russo, who has over 30 years of successful experience as an intellectual property lawyer in Silicon Valley, and has built a team of additional experienced and bright attorneys to handle the needs of our clients. Our firm is AV-rated*, and Jack Russo has been named a Northern California SuperLawyer.
- Efficiency. No matter whether our client is a Fortune 100 company or an individual entrepreneur, we understand that legal fees are only a percentage of our clients’ budget. We use cutting-edge technology and our own experience to cut through our clients’ problems as efficiently as possible.
- Communication and personal service. As a small firm, we pride ourselves on keeping direct lines of communication open between our clients and the lawyers they work with. Our attorneys often take their own calls and return their own e-mails.
- Strategy. We are always thinking about long-term strategy for our clients, even when we handle immediate concerns, such as registering patents with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) or resolving infringements on copyrights, patents, or trademarks. This is why we emphasize strategic intellectual property planning as part of our services.
* CV, BV, and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories — legal ability and general ethical standards.